LOOKING FOR A FINANCIAL ADVISOR?
Don’t delay – talk or visit with Tony soon. There’s never a fee or any obligation. In fact, Tony will do his best to make it as easy as possible; either by discussing your personal situation by phone, or in person!
While Tony is happy to meet or discuss personal finances with anyone, here’s the Top 10 reasons people meet with Tony:
- People who are retired, looking to retire, recently laid off or changing jobs who are looking to protect their hard earned savings in their 401(k), Thrift or IRA.
- People who are tired of the roller coaster ride of the stock market and want to safeguard their money.
- People who are in need of what Tony called Mailbox Money, money that shows up every month for the rest of your life!
- People who have an annuity or are thinking seriously about purchasing one; before buying an annuity, you owe it to yourself to get a second opinion from one of the most experienced annuity advisors in the country.
- People who have current life insurance or are looking to purchase life insurance.
- People who feel their broker and Wall Street are taking too much of their money in fees.
- People looking for ways to deal with the tax tumor buried in their retirement accounts.
- People who need a higher return on their money than what is currently offered by the banks.
- People who are considering moving an existing IRA, 401k, 403b, Thrift, lump sum pension, or Roth IRA.
- People who have received an inheritance, proceeds from the sale of property or any other lump sum payment they wish to invest.